Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME / MY OWN BED / I AM IN HEAVEN

Well maybe not quite. BUT, oh my how wonderful to climb into my own sheets this afternoon for a short nap ... yep, you guessed it. Just now waking up. Supper at 10:00 PM.

Health update is that in four weeks (barring emergency returns) I will be getting my gallbladder removed. If I wasn't going to be asleep at the time, I would want to be the one to personally throw it into the garbage. The acute pancreaititis is subsiding and infection in the gallbladder is under control. Anyone who has been through this understands when I say "Damn, that hurt!"

Already contacted a few folk to arrange kitten delivery on Friday. Will be emailing, phoning, everyone else tomorrow, Wednesday, Sept 2nd.

Whew, there goes that burst of energy. Back to bed for this people. Nighty Nite.