Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ELEVEN KITTENS OFF TO THE VET CLINIC.

FUTURE "KING" OF JFRH (2012)

This morning, Pat and I headed out to the vets with Crystal & Sapphire's

kittens. First set of inoculations, first physical examinations, and

first time away from mommy. It is always hectic getting away

early in the day for me. Definitely not a 'morning person'.

When the final kitten had been weighed and examined, and

all shots been given, I breathed a sigh of relief. No glitches and

all kittens were deemed to be in tip top shape.

It was at that moment that I looked down at the front of my

blouse, and realized that I had pulled it over my head in such a rush,

trying to leave the house on schedule, that I had it on

"inside outside".

So happy to have given the whole Clinic their morning LOL !!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~