Monday, March 19, 2012

PRESENTING CANADIAN CAT ASSOCIATION CHAMPION LONEROCK SPIRIT OF JFRH

So incredibly proud of him. All the stress of girls in heat, and judges holding him up and checking his privates, as well as pinching and squeezing his body, he kept on kissing, purring, and head butting anyone who came near.

Many Thanks to my friend, Cathy Konecny, for helping me so much. This Show would not have happened if it had not been for her much needed assistance. I became very ill Saturday, and was up all night. Cathy took care of me, and attended to Spirit too.

Sunday's Show had to be cut short because of my flu. We got permission to scratch from the classes, and headed home. Thank God that Spirit had completed his Championship on Saturday. I could not have gotten through Sunday.

Today, Spirit is strutting his stuff in his condo, and telling his house mate JR that he is next to enter the Show World. Me, I need to rest up and take lots of electrolytes.

* * * * * * * * *