Saturday, October 6, 2012

GOODBYE HONEYBEAR, MY GENTLE GIANT

Today was bittersweet.  My big buddy has gone to live in Niagara Falls, ON with Kathy & Bruce Olsen.  I actually cried as they drove away with him.  Such a 'hug and cuddle' Teddybear.  Even knowing that he will be happy and have company for the rest of his days didn't take the total sting out of letting him go.  His new girlfriend is so beautiful and they will make such a fantastic pair.  He will have free roam of a house with her.  He was my main man for 8 years.

You will always be in my memories ol' boy.  Thank you for the hundreds of kittens you sired.  Your bloodline will continue to run through my Cattery. 
Meet Bella, his Ragamuffin partner. Be contented Honeybear.  You have more than earned your carefree retirement.  Love you always.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~