Tuesday, June 23, 2009

PANZY'S SIBLINGS SNOOZE


The Pure Innocence of Kittens : Here pictured sound asleep, dreaming and twitching, so totally unaware of the World around them.

Red Ribbon Boy and Baby Shower Ribbon Girl snuggle together, whispering secrets before drifting off.

Watching them is absolutely mesmerizing: like looking into a campfire. I can sit beside their playpen, and let the time slip by. Stress just melts away. When I was at the Doctor's a week ago, my blood pressure registered the lowest it has been in years and years (124/74). When asked what I was doing to cause such a significant drop, the only answer I could come up with was "Playing with the Kittens".

Hopefully tomorrow I can get decent individual photos of Sapphire's kittens to post, as well as updates of Panzy's kids. Watch KITTENS AVAILABLE page for them.

Now, I am off to bed. Wouldn't it wonderful to be able to Sleep the Sleep of these Kittens ? ! Nighty Night.
Posted by Picasa